Thanksgiving time is here and a great opportunity to extend our thoughts to all of our friends and family! As we think about the upcoming holiday, we also want to take this time to thank all of our friends, patients and everyone important in our lives. We want to let you know how appreciative we are of the trust you have put in all of us at Audiology and Hearing Aid Center.
It is hard to believe that 2015 is coming to a close. Years seem to pass even more quickly with changes happening all around us. You may remember that last year, we had three weddings among our staff at AHAC, so you may not be surprised to hear that this year, we have two new babies in our staffâ™s family. We have also hired several new staff members; Wendy Rosales, our Front Desk Coordinator at the Deer Valley Office, Lena Godenitz, who joined our Front Desk Team at our 91st Street Office and Dr. Brianne Fink, our newest audiologist, who you will have the opportunity to meet when visiting any of our offices.
We are also continuing to provide FREE hearing screenings to our community through the nationwide project called “Mission 1 Million.” Since hearing loss is the third most common physical condition after arthritis and heart disease, audiologists throughout the U.S. are focused on reaching out to the community every month to test as many patients as possible to reach our goal. And, if we do find that a patient has hearing loss, we are now able to offer a variety of choices to meet every budget.
Remember, we have new Walk-in Hours so be sure to check them out if you need any slight adjustments made to your hearing aids.
And, it is now time for our yearly Thanksgiving tradition of letting you know how grateful we all are for your support and friendship. We would like to acknowledge all of our patients and their families who:
- Came to our office and put their trust in us
- Allowed us to do a testimonial video and put it on our website
- Attended an event to learn more about their hearing health and how to make it better
- Are following us on Facebook – thank you for sharing all of your thoughts and feelings
- Read one of our SoundByte Newsletters and responded with a kind message
- Took the time to tell us we are doing a “great job”
- Came in for a free hearing screening to help us move toward our goal of “Mission 1 Million”
- …and for all who took the time to pass on a compliment and kind word!
We are all so thankful for your support and patronage. We are here if you need us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday – we wish you good health, good food and the company of good friends this holiday season!